Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Crystal Mtn-base (CMT44)
Lat: 46.94°N Lon: 121.47°W Elev: 4449ft.
8 Miles NE Sunrise WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 11 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 46. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 41. Breezy, with a south wind 22 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 46. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE