Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.881389°N Lon: 119.324167°W Elev: 855ft.
7 Miles NNE Royal City WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 57. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE