Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Ellensburg, Ellensburg Bowers Field (KELN)
Lat: 47.03377°N Lon: 120.53132°W Elev: 1745ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 53. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kittitas Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE