Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.881389 Lon: -119.324167 Elev: 855ft.
8 Miles SW Moses Lake WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 31. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow after 7pm, mixing with rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE