Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity99% Wind SpeedE 3 G 8 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint50°F (10°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.881389°N Lon: 119.324167°W Elev: 855ft.
8 Miles SW Moses Lake WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain. High near 55. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind around 7 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind around 6 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.