Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
SEELEY LAKE (SEEM8)
Lat: 47.175972°N Lon: 113.444389°W Elev: 4145ft.
10 Miles NE Greenough MT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and snow showers. High near 44. West northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Snow showers. Low around 29. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Patchy dense fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Areas of dense fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Blackfoot Region, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE