Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Crystal Mtn-base (CMT44)
Lat: 46.94°N Lon: 121.47°W Elev: 4449ft.
8 Miles SE Greenwater WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE