Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889 Lon: -120.20694 Elev: 1250ft.
6 Miles NW George WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -1. Light and variable wind becoming north around 6 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -7. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. North wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE