Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hoquiam, Bowerman Airport (KHQM)
Lat: 46.97111 Lon: -123.92 Elev: 13ft.
Pacific Beach WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. East wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. East wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 24. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE