Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint-11°F (-24°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-18°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KGPZ)
Lat: 47.23 Lon: -93.52 Elev: 1355ft.
2 Miles ESE Cohasset MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 0. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 7. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13. Wind chill values between -15 and -25. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 3. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Itasca, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE