Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Shelton, Shelton Sanderson Field (KSHN)
Lat: 47.23806 Lon: -123.14083 Elev: 269ft.
8 Miles SE Tahuya WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Light east southeast wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a northeast wind 16 to 22 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 32. Northeast wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hood Canal Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE