Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
Current conditions at
THOMPSON FALLS (KTHM)
Lat: 47.5735°N Lon: 115.28066°W Elev: 2467ft.
3 Miles S De Borgia MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain before 3am, then snow. Low around 31. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west northwest. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 37. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Clark Fork Region, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE