Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Elk Heights (TELKH)
Lat: 47.113°N Lon: 120.786°W Elev: 2221ft.
7 Miles NE Liberty WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light south wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE