Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.281944°N Lon: 110.801667°W Elev: 3994ft.
3 Miles SSE Belt MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 29. North wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE