Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Easton Hill (TEAST)
Lat: 47.2691°N Lon: 121.2392°W Elev: 2631ft.
9 Miles NNW Easton WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain showers likely before 5pm, then scattered rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Scattered rain and snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE