Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 4 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
CW0750 Cle Elum (C0750)
Lat: 47.20467°N Lon: 120.97583°W Elev: 2100ft.
12 Miles NNE Cle Elum WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Light south wind.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 38. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE