Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Shelton, Shelton Sanderson Field (KSHN)
Lat: 47.23806°N Lon: 123.14083°W Elev: 269ft.
2 Miles SE Hoodsport WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 53. Light southwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 48. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 55. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hood Canal Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE