Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.41 in (1030.7 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Shelton, Shelton Sanderson Field (KSHN)
Lat: 47.23806 Lon: -123.14083 Elev: 269ft.
2 Miles SE Hoodsport WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of snow before 10pm, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Rain likely. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hood Canal Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE