Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNNE 16 G 25 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Bremerton, Bremerton National Airport (KPWT)
Lat: 47.5 Lon: -122.75 Elev: 440ft.
6 Miles SW Belfair WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 30. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hood Canal Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE