Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Easton Hill (TEAST)
Lat: 47.2691°N Lon: 121.2392°W Elev: 2631ft.
15 Miles NW Easton WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. East wind around 7 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 37. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 42. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Rain showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE