Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Alpental Exit (TALPE)
Lat: 47.427°N Lon: 121.418°W Elev: 2874ft.
4 Miles WSW Snoqualmie Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 38 by 3am. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. East southeast wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE