Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Easton Hill (TEAST)
Lat: 47.2691 Lon: -121.2392 Elev: 2631ft.
11 Miles N Roslyn WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -8. East wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -21. East wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -19. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -8. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE