Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Renton, Renton Municipal Airport (KRNT)
Lat: 47.49444 Lon: -122.21278 Elev: 26ft.
4 Miles ENE Kent WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. East southeast wind around 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 15 to 22 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 29. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE