Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
FIRE TRNG. ACADEMY (FTAW1)
Lat: 47.456778°N Lon: 121.665167°W Elev: 1580ft.
8 Miles W Snoqualmie Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 38. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. East wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE