Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedN 3 MPH Barometer29.73 in (1006.9 mb) Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ephrata, Ephrata Municipal Airport (KEPH)
Lat: 47.3075°N Lon: 119.51583°W Elev: 1276ft.
Soap Lake WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain. High near 55. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 6 mph becoming south in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.