Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.9 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Ephrata, Ephrata Municipal Airport (KEPH)
Lat: 47.3075°N Lon: 119.51583°W Elev: 1276ft.
Soap Lake WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 44. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE