Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ephrata, Ephrata Municipal Airport (KEPH)
Lat: 47.30750 Lon: -119.51583 Elev: 1276ft.
Soap Lake WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 32. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light northeast wind.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE