Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.33 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Shelton, Shelton Sanderson Field (KSHN)
Lat: 47.23806 Lon: -123.14083 Elev: 269ft.
12 Miles W Hoodsport WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 28. East wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday A chance of flurries after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. East northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. East northeast wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Olympics, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE