Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
FIRE TRNG. ACADEMY (FTAW1)
Lat: 47.456778°N Lon: 121.665167°W Elev: 1580ft.
9 Miles W Snoqualmie Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 45. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 39. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 44. West wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE