Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Shelton, Shelton Sanderson Field (KSHN)
Lat: 47.23806 Lon: -123.14083 Elev: 269ft.
13 Miles E Quinault WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 13. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 11. Light north northwest wind.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Olympics, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE