Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
I-90 at Sunset (TSUNS)
Lat: 47.532 Lon: -121.985 Elev: 80ft.
3 Miles ESE Issaquah WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 24 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 20. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE