Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity66% Wind SpeedSE 8 G 17 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
FIRE TRNG. ACADEMY (FTAW1)
Lat: 47.456778°N Lon: 121.665167°W Elev: 1580ft.
11 Miles NNW Snoqualmie Pass WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. East wind around 8 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 40. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind 7 to 10 mph. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Showers. Low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Monday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.