Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
FIRE TRNG. ACADEMY (FTAW1)
Lat: 47.456778°N Lon: 121.665167°W Elev: 1580ft.
12 Miles NW Snoqualmie Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 51 by noon, then falling to around 34 during the remainder of the day. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 42. East southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light east southeast wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE