Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.54333°N Lon: 108.83472°W Elev: 2358ft.
5 Miles NW Augusta MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before noon, then rain and snow. High near 42. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 25. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Rocky Mountain Front, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE