Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889 Lon: -120.20694 Elev: 1250ft.
6 Miles WSW Leavenworth WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 3. Calm wind.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -4. East wind 5 to 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -6. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 3. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE