Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 18 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583°N Lon: 122.31361°W Elev: 16ft.
Downtown Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 56. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 49. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 55. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE