Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.48 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
Downtown Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 36. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE