Threat of flash flooding continues on Sunday for the Southern Plains, the Southwest, and Inter-Mountain West
High levels of moisture still remain in parts of New Mexico and Texas, as well as portions of the Inter-Mountain West on Sunday. This will continue the threat of locally heavy rainfall and flash flooding. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity53% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint44°F (7°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
5 Miles SE Skykomish WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 86. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning. Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Wednesday Rain. High near 71. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Thursday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.