Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity49% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
5 Miles ESE Skykomish WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind 11 to 13 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Light south southwest wind. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.