Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889°N Lon: 120.20694°W Elev: 1250ft.
9 Miles ESE Plain WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 37. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 6 to 14 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE