We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint37°F (3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
Stevens Pass WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph after midnight. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thursday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.