Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Humidity72% Wind SpeedW 3 mph Barometer29.94 in Dewpoint3°F (-16°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Marais/Cook County Airport (KCKC)
Lat: 47.84°N Lon: 90.38°W Elev: 1657ft.
8 Miles WNW Schroeder MN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 16 by noon, then falling to around 8 during the remainder of the day. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers, mainly between midnight and 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. North wind around 10 mph. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 6. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Friday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 18. Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 9. Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.