Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889°N Lon: 120.20694°W Elev: 1250ft.
12 Miles E Plain WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 37. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE