Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.12 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889 Lon: -120.20694 Elev: 1250ft.
12 Miles E Plain WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Light and variable wind. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE