Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722°N Lon: 118.934722°W Elev: 1340ft.
2 Miles W Wilbur WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE