Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722°N Lon: 118.934722°W Elev: 1340ft.
8 Miles NW Hartline WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely after 4pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 42. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE