Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722 Lon: -118.934722 Elev: 1340ft.
8 Miles NW Hartline WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Light and variable wind. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE