Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Stevens Pass (TSTEV)
Lat: 47.7459°N Lon: 121.0891°W Elev: 4019ft.
8 Miles NE Skykomish WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 45. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 9 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind around 6 mph. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday Rain. High near 45. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Breezy.