Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Everett, Snohomish County Airport (KPAE)
Lat: 47.92306 Lon: -122.28250 Elev: 604ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. East southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. East northeast wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 22. Northeast wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Everett and Vicinity, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE