Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Hurricane Ridge (HUR52)
Lat: 47.972°N Lon: 123.503°W Elev: 5151ft.
15 Miles SW Hurricane Ridge WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 40. Light north northwest wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Olympics, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE