Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Benton (K79S)
Lat: 47.84°N Lon: 110.635°W Elev: 2869ft.
Fort Benton MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 40. Windy, with a southwest wind around 38 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Windy, with a west southwest wind around 37 mph, with gusts as high as 60 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 46 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chouteau County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE