Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 25 G 39 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
HOT SPRINGS (HOTM8)
Lat: 47.615197°N Lon: 114.670303°W Elev: 2960ft.
16 Miles W Big Arm MT
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Rain before noon, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 47. Light north wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flathead/Mission Valleys, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE