Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722 Lon: -118.934722 Elev: 1340ft.
12 Miles NNW Creston WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Light north wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE