Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 12 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722°N Lon: 118.934722°W Elev: 1340ft.
12 Miles N Wilbur WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 8 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE