Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.346944°N Lon: 120.720278°W Elev: 1230ft.
13 Miles NNE Plain WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE