Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 48.346944°N Lon: 120.720278°W Elev: 1230ft.
13 Miles NNE Plain WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 9 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind around 8 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE