Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
SPRING CANYON (SPCW1)
Lat: 47.934722°N Lon: 118.934722°W Elev: 1340ft.
3 Miles SE Coulee Dam WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE