Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal (KAWO)
Lat: 48.16667 Lon: -122.16667 Elev: 138ft.
6 Miles N Sultan WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 22. East wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. East southeast wind 11 to 21 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. East wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE